Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Endeavors...

I’ve been thinking for a while that I want to do something else in addition to my main job.  I like the idea of more money and I like the idea of attempting to better myself. 

Despite the fact that we are in the middle of house hunting hell and having a date of when we have to be out of our house (we sold it), so it’s not an ideal time to be thinking about things I want to do in addition to what I already do… but here we are.

That being said, I’ve parked a domain name from Squarespace and I think I am going to attempt a website.  It’s going to be beer themed and I am not quite sure the content just as of yet, but it will more than likely start as a beer based blog and work its way up from there.  I like beer, and I like writing, so the two seem like a likely progression for me to start and pursue.  Will anything come of this?  More than likely not… but the real question is why not?  I could come out of this with a new skill set, or I could fail at it and really only lose the time I attempted it.  Meh what is the worst that could happen.

Nothing has been done to the site I reserved, so I’m not going to link to it here just yet, but sometime in the near future it’ll be dropped!


Do you all want to talk Politics?  Yeah… me neither.

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

More beer equals more responsibility.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home